Monday, November 22, 2010

Older Photos

I'm posting a whole slough of stuff on Craigslist today, and as I searched for the saved pictures of bed frames and little people houses, I came across old shots of the girls. Wow, how they grow! And boy, how I wish I could rightly taste and feel every moment in my imagination. Eric would say that is the longing for another place, the next, perfect place. C.S. Lewis and I know he is right. Ahhh, nostalgia.

So, here are some oldies-but-goodies. All Eva, age 2, taken on a vacation to Ohio to celebrate Ryan and Stephanie's wedding. Some of these shots were taken by Uncle Dana... that's why they're so good :).







2 comments:

Dana said...

Thanks, but I'm sure Aunt Nedra deserves credit for a few of them also!

Jen said...

1. Nice pics. I forgot she used to be little :)

2. You're getting rid of your little people houses?!