Monday, January 05, 2009

Other Christmas Memories

This blog is mostly so I remember. Although it's fun keeping up with the online community of bloggy moms and I enjoy sharing our life with distant friends and family, the blog is mostly my journal (and my therapy tool some days). That said, a little and inconsequential thing about this Christmas that I want to remember is: "Jingle Bells."
Christmas 2007, Eva sang the song, "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, All the way..." (in case you missed it, she was skipping the "Jingle all the way.")
Christmas 2008, Eva is making a little more progress. "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to ride in a wonder hausen sleigh. Hey!" She accepts the correction, but her tongue is stuck in a rut with the strangely German sounding version. And we all laugh heartily.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

maybe she spent time with Carina thinking up how to sing the American version, and in the process learned a little german. :)