Thursday, June 04, 2009

Best Garage Sale Find

We went to several garage sales today, and there were many bargains to be had. At one sale I bought a bushel basket of clothespins, including many antique ones. That is a lot of clothespins, folks!

At another sale I snagged a double Maclaren stroller in great shape for only $35! I haven't decided if that will be a keeper or a re-sell on ebay.

The best score of the day, however, is Eva's newest sweater. At first I overlooked it, but then I returned to it again when I thought of our friends' (annual?) Ugly Sweater Party. This would be the perfect specimen for such an outing.As soon as I asked for a picture, Eva posed like a store mannequin... except she needed a hand to actually stand up!
Hope adores this sweater too. She has had a lot of fun practicing her shapes and counting the pom-poms. Don't you wish you had a sweater that was this ugly?!?

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

you found time to blog! yay! this sweater ranks right up there with the lot of 'em...super ugly, but fun!

AKat said...

Wow. What a sweater! Becca, your girls are gorgeous. I honestly didn't even see the sweater at first because of their beautiful little faces. But, yes, ugly sweater indeed! What a steal on the Maclaran!!!