Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Take a guess!

We really cleaned the girls room this morning. New bedding, sweep, pick-up mountains of clothes and toys, shake out the rug. I'm surprised that when it's all put away, I realize that we don't really have ridiculously excessive amounts of stuff. Well, we have way more than we need, but it isn't as outrageous when it is all in it's place.

So, the question I am throwing out: What did I find between Eva's box-spring and mattress today? Actually, there were two of them. What do you think they were???

7 comments:

Jessica said...

hmmmm...if Eva is anything like Emmi, maybe some living creature or bug...well, at least living at one time...??

The Mrs. said...

I'm going to guess mice. But, it could also be dolls, pacifires, or food.
I have no clue!

Anonymous said...

I think it was...... legos. a book, or some doll clothes

AKat said...

1. diapers? oh, let is not be so!
2. money
3. please nothing alive!

Robert J. Nash said...

Maybe a torn book...that is what I would find over here! Or a race car...Faith's favorite toy:)

Love, Katie

John Huspeni said...

socks. not matching.

The Mrs. said...

you better update us soon Becs... I'm getting curious!